Business, Management & Leadership
These learning programs are created and updated by leaders in business and management today. So whether a specialized area like accounting, marketing, or hospitality, or more generalized business and management skills as you learn in an MBA, you will be prepared to lead.
Associate degrees are offered 100% online, and can put you on a fast track to your bachelor's degree. In fact, after you graduate with your associate degree, you will be nearly halfway through your bachelor's degree.
Bellevue University career-relevant bachelor's degrees build your success in three ways:
When you enroll, you join a group of motivated professionals like you; people on the same degree track who go through the entire program course-by-course with you. You share experiences and perspectives with them — and you form professional bonds.
The foundation of these degrees is a course that gives you essential skills for academic and professional success.
Professionals in the industry support our design and development of our degree majors, so they stay current and relevant to career growth.
- Bachelor of Project Management
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis and Management
- Business Analytics
- Business Leadership and Management
- Hospitality Management
- Management of Human Resources
- Sport Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Supply Chain, Transportation and Logistics Management
- Sustainability Management
Your Path to Leadership
Mastery of your field is required for advancement. That's why moving into a leadership position often requires knowledge and abilities that come from graduate-level education. Bellevue University master's degrees are designed to give you that knowledge and ability. And they are current and relevant for the real world today.
Designed for Working Professionals
Bellevue University master's degrees are designed to combine cutting-edge field knowledge with skills you can immediately apply to your work. Plus, working professionals appreciate how easy it is to apply for a master's degree at Bellevue University:
- Your only admission requirements are a completed application and satisfactory completion of a bachelor's degree. No standardized admissions test (like GMAT or GRE) are required.
- You may be able to transfer up to six graduate-level college credits into these featured master's degree programs (with at least a 3.0 GPA).
- Select from the career-relevant master's degrees listed on the left.
- Acquisition and Contract Management
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Strategic Management
- Master of Business Administration (Cohort MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Project Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Performance
- Strategic Finance
- Strategic Marketing
The pinnacle of education attainment, Bellevue University's doctoral degrees are designed for working adult learners who want to accede to expert-level status. Both degrees are for leaders in management and administration and were created in collaboration with national leaders in their fields.
SHORT course, LONG impact.
Certificates of Completion are short learning programs that concentrate on specific career-relevant knowledge and skills. Our working professionals love them because most can be completed in a very short time frame and they're affordable.
Another big advantage of these certificates is that they all carry college credit with them — so you can apply the credit you earn with a certificate to your college degree!
All listed certificates are graduate level certificates and can be applied toward a master's degree at Bellevue University.
- Accounting Technology (Undergraduate)
- Advanced Accounting (Undergraduate)
- Advanced Accounting (Graduate)
- Cost Accounting (Undergraduate)
- Financial Accounting (Undergraduate)
- Financial Principles (Undergraduate)
- Front Line Supervisor (Undergraduate)
- Leadership (Undergraduate)
- Management and Marketing (Graduate)
- Quantitative and Financial Analysis (Graduate)
Your Experience Counts
Bellevue University welcomes the college-level learning you already have and will count it toward your degree. Take advantage of the credits you have. Save time and money.